Isn’t it awesome when you discover that your Cream Blush not only doubles as an illuminating cheek plump, but as a shimmery yet subtle lip tint too, or even a soft feminine eye shadow by night! Something compact and convenient for travelling or a bottle that doesn’t take up most of the space in your medicine cabinet!
Take your skincare back to basics with Dr Jennifer Walden’s Perfect 10 Oil Cleanser is formulated using a dynamic combination of natural plant oils that cleanse your skin without leaving behind a greasy residue. It’s perfect for normal to sensitive skin to gently remove dirt, impurities, oil, sunscreen & stubborn makeup, while the natural astringent properties of orange oil help to minimize pores, and antioxidant-rich avocado oil helps to keep skin smooth and conditioned.
Cleansing oils can be more hydrating than traditional gel or cream cleansers because they don’t add the same amount of surfactants, or foaming agents, which wreck havoc on the skin. When you switch to Perfect 10 Oil Cleanser you’ll notice that the combination of castor seed, apricot kernel, argan oil works very well with marula seed oil to help to lock in moisture. The remaining 5 oils in the Perfect 10 Oil Cleanser are sweet almond oil, jojoba seed oil, rosehip seed, wheat germ, and hemp seed oil which effectively absorb the oils from your skin to help hydrate, smooth, and soften the skin.
Personally I call it the ’Swiss Army Knife of Cleansers’, since I have found a variety of uses for it, other than just a cleanser! I didn’t intend on purchasing a multi-purpose product, but I do love it when that happens! Here’s a few:
- Perfect 10 Oil is to the rescue when it comes to dry damaged hair, or split ends since it is full of natural and nourishing oils. A drop or two of at the ends can help restore moisture and shine!
- Use your Perfect 10 Oil as a cleanser to start and end your day for less acne and bright skin! Simply apply 1-2 pumps to the face and massage into a light milky lather with water. Wash face with a cool damp cloth and rinse with cool (or warm) water.
- Use some oil on a cotton pad to remove make-up quickly and effectively! Even Mascara!
- No Manicure? No problem! Hydrate your nail beds and cuticles with a pump of Perfect 10 Oil throughout the day to keep your hands clean, soft and manicure ready!
- Let’s dive into the makeup bag! My lip liner brush and foundation brush were the next challenge for the Perfect 10 Oil. I used a small amount of oil with some warm water et Voila! My brushes came out extra clean!
Triple Threats go hand in hand! Dr Jennifer Walden’s Illuminating Universal Primer is a best seller because it functions not only as a illuminating makeup primer for long-lasting makeup wear, but as a silky standalone serum that naturally hydrates and controls oil, giving the face a dewy finish without makeup.
Another way that I love to use the Illuminating Primer is by blending a small amount on the nose, cheekbones, collarbones, or shins that will act as a subtle inimitable pearlescent highlight for your next big occasion!
Dr. Jennifer Walden and her team in New York, NY or Austin, TX, are here to assist individuals in achieving their full definition of beauty, Beyond Skin Deep.
If you are interested in discussing Cosmetic Enhancements or learning about our Immune Protocols we encourage you to call either our NYC or Austin location to make an appointment.
For more information:
Skintology Medspa by Dr. Jennifer Walden, Ground Fl, 157 East 57th Street, New York, NY, 10022
The MedSpa at NW Hills, 5656 Bee Cave Road, Suite E201, Austin, TX 78746
Phone: 512-328-4100 ext 1